Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.198 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,419,683 (ARS $132,966) in Santa Rosa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (23 minutes ago)