Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,260,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,690,945 (ARS $145,073) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)