Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22235 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,609,461 (COL$11,736,048) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)