Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21899 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,975,616 (COL$13,587,841) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)