Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.761 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,026,349 (R$ 16,650) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (35 minutes ago)