Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.914 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,939,263 (R$ 17,299) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)