Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.761 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,830,950 (R$ 15,575) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (42 minutes ago)