Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.581 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,731,035 ($b28,573) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)