Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.267 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,024,469 ($b30,778) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)