Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 97.510 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,788,664 ($b28,599) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (22 minutes ago)