Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,834,573 ($6,009) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)