Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 679.197 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,537,774 (5,209 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (20 minutes ago)