Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.710 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,940,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,861,237 (L 103,258) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)