Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.277 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,880,505 (Mex$ 81,653) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)