Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.594 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,857,701 (Mex$ 93,407) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)