Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.933 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,033,779 (ARS $113,408) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)