Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.308 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,342,920 (Mex$ 94,678) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)