Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.340 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,847,870 (Mex$ 80,584) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,740,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)