Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.088 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,370,408 (ARS $102,669) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)