Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,979,359 ($6,218) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)