Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 684.604 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,229,935 ($6,179) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)