Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,548,135 ($5,219) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)