Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.295 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,123,406 (ARS $122,778) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)