Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.290 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,619,063 (Mex$ 78,674) in San Jose del Cabo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)