Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.387 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,056,123 (Mex$ 88,876) in San Jose del Cabo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)