Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.376 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,023,496 (Mex$ 83,117) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)