Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.102 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,347,937 ($7,875) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)