Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.325 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,471,848 (Php281,681) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)