Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017.
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)