Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.978 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,920,716 (Mex$ 81,181) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)