Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.931 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,968,498 (ARS $135,356) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (37 minutes ago)