Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 682.378 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,299,651 ($4,836) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)