Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,975,996 ($4,705) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (44 minutes ago)