Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.904 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,906,031 ($4,274) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)