Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.803 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,108,492 ($4,655) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)