Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.378 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,127,102 (RD$ 233,746) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)