Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.088 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,714,533 (ARS $117,574) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)