Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,324,841 ($4,892) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)