Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04641 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,551,383 (Rp 54,977,678) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)