Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1738.100 CLP / OMR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,617,187 (﷼ 2,081) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Liverpool costs £0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aarhus costs kr266,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)