Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.789 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,026,113 (145,564 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)