Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.924 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,405,160 (€4,344) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (about 2 hours ago)