Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 861.163 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,694,587 (£4,290) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)