Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.875 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 34% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,264,877 (£4,892) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)