Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 764.423 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,312,285 (€5,641) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)