Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 779.435 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,433,640 (€5,688) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)