Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.229 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,601,991 (¥578,221) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (35 minutes ago)