Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.797 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,883,252 ($5,738) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)