Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 636.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,579,575 ($5,623) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)