Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 487.579 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,729,950 (5,599 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)