Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 484.312 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,624,908 (5,420 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)