Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 10.141 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,506,920 (руб 247,200) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)