Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 763.697 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,755,138 (€4,917) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)