Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 448.559 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,086,146 (NZ$6,880) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (32 minutes ago)