Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 762.519 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,761,046 (€4,932) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)