Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.327 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,612,838 (ARS $117,026) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)