Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.908 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,349,516 (ARS $131,196) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)