Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.549 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,557,707 (ARS $113,430) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)