Cost of living in Rimini, Italy vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 770.767 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,995,409 (€5,184) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)