Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 763.285 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,513,667 (€4,603) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)