Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.868 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,984,381 (€4,012) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)