Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 636.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,706,816 ($5,823) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)