Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 664.406 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,488,235 ($5,250) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)