Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.040 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,178,487 (€5,262) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)