Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.051 CLP / ISK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 61% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,657,972 (769,812 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)