Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 684.604 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,212,849 ($6,154) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)