Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,760,933 ($5,533) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)