Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 772.146 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,941,919 (€5,105) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)