Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.639 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,330,097 (€4,539) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,740,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)