Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 770.767 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,522,312 (€4,570) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)