Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.812 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,589,017 (R$ 15,157) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)