Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.781 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,013,640 (R$ 16,763) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)